středa 12. března 2014

Birthday cake . The Owl

The Owl cake


My brother celebrated his 31st birthday and I wanted to make him laught.. so I baked a cake which looked like the Owl. 

I used "healthy" ingredients, because I´m trying to bake in healthy way, but tasty at the same time:) Of course, I hope that I´m doing well:)) This Owl cake dissapeared in one afternoon, so I´m able to say - it was realy great!:)) 

For the dough you will need: 10 eggs, 100 ml of oil, 100 ml of cold water, 240 g of flour, 100 g of cane sugar, spoon of stevia. Mix egg yolks with sugar, than add flour, oil and water and finally add mixed egg whites. Put the prepared dough to baking tray with higher edge and bake 35 minutes in pre heated oven in 170°C. 



Than take a plate and cut around it to to make round shape of the corpus. Cut it in the middle horizontally to make 2 similar plates. Spread yellow cream on the top and cover it with the second round corpus. Draw to the top belly of the Owl and decorate it with almonds. Than spread the brown cream on the rest of the owl body.







Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat