úterý 4. března 2014

První pečící příspěvek - "Moje první Muffinky" (banánovo-kokosové)


Banana-coconut Muffins

Two friends of mine,with whom I´m lately spending my time on the hills, 
during one of the hikes found out, that I have a passion for baking and they immediately and quite clearly expressed interest about some baked goodies .... :))

Kamarádi, se kterýma poslední dobou trávím čas na kopcích, při jednom z výšlapů zjistili, že ráda peču a okamžitě a celkem jasně projevili zájem o nějakou pečenou dobrotu.... :)


I did not idle, and the next day I gladly opened the cookbook, jumped to a blender and threw all the ingredients (egg, flour, spelled flour, oil, honey, cane sugar, banana, coconut, baking powder, buttermilk) into the bowl ..

Nezahálela jsem a druhý den jsem s radostí otevřela kuchařku, přiskočila k mixéru a nasázela ingredience (vajíčko, třtinový cupolohrubou mouku, špaldovou mouku tuk, med, banán, kokos, prášek do pečiva, kefír) do mísy.. 


propellers spun a few times ...
párkrát zatočila vrtulí ...


mixed all together
smíchala vše dohromady



and I loaded the mixture into cups (Please note that I bake muffins the first time :) 
a naládovala do košíčků (upozorňuju, že peču muffiky poprvé:)


I asked my supervisor, either keep an eye on the process in the oven
Poprosila jsem supervizora, ať dohlídne na proces v troubě


Hurray, this is a result of which I am very happy ... baking is really cool :)
a tradaa, tohle je výsledek, ze kterého mám obrovskou radost... pečení je fakt super:)


Pink-yellow yummy
Muffin drama
Colours in the line 

When everybody falls asleep, we will eat them, right?:)




Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat